Please be sure to check out our Official Rules: 

Lathrix

Lathrix' Staff application

Do you think Lathrix would make a good Server Support?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Lathrix would make a good Server Support?

• Yes, I would like to see you on the staff team.
    • No, I don't think you are ready yet.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/20 at 06:00 AM

• In-Game Name: Lathrix / Bunnpris

• How old are you? 25

• Timezone: GMT +1

• What position are you applying for? General in-game staff, support/moderator.

• Which languages do you speak? English & Norwegian

• Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I've noticed that the current staff resides in timezones different to ours(europeans) and we rarely see em unless it be a late night for us. I wish to fix that by taking on the role as a staff member which resides in EU Timezone.

• Do you have any past staff experience? I've moderated one rsps before few years ago, Currently i administrate game servers in a friends gaming community ( Counterstrike & Arcade-games based ) I moderate a few streams, average viewership of 30-50 people. I've previously ran my own gaming community which we unfortunately had to shut down due to falling behind when it came to advertising & general modernising the whole concept. Discord got a bit late within your grasp to try and save it.

• Please write what you think should be required and expected from the role you are applying for? Keepin' up helpful efforts! Theres not a question which passes through friends-chat without ol' lathrix tryna do his to help. But like most i am still learning and one day i'm coming for Knightmafias job.

• Additional Information: I am infact, Not a toad.

Have my vote, fellow brunost friend

• Like 1

You have my vote, been pretty active and friendly towards people. However, cannot confirm that you are not a toad.