Special Powers

Special Power  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this feature?

• Preset Special Ability
    • My Own Unique Ability
    • BOTH
    • no.

Everyone has a unique ability, be it presets from the system or your very own special power specially requested.

Also players can as well play as normal if they wish to, its just an add-on for something special about the server.

BUT there's a catch!

1 IP address only can have 1 special power

1 account only can be online from 1 IP address

Any Special Ability can't be reverted or changed

Example presets can be as below:

• Life Steal (Vampyre)
  • Unlimited Prayer (Monk)
  • All Dmg x2 (Fighter)
  • Summon 1 more Pet or Tamed Pet from npc around KnightScape (Tamer)
  • Summon 1 more Spiritual Pet (Necromancer)
  • Every 5s, you'll get 500k gp (Gambler)
  • Able to use magic spells without runes (Magician)
  • Getting hit has a 75% chance to miss (Matrix)

Your Very Own SPECIAL POWER

You can request for 1 ability, anything that you want. But you'd need to sacrifice or do something in order to get the more of it. And for this to work, STAFFs / KNIGHT has the right to take your decisions into considerations, to see if the ability would RUIN the eco and to also make the choice of the sacrifice / tasks. But this is just to let everyone have fun!

Example: 

My Ability: To increase damage

STAFFs / Knight's request: Every 1k salmon fish cooked, you'd get damage multiplier by .05

Conclusions:

• If I cooked 4.3k salmon fish, I'd get x1.2 damage multiplier
  • If I cooked 5.9k trout and 2.1k salmon, I'd get x1.1 damage multiplier

Example 2: 

My Ability: To be godlike

STAFFs / Knight's request: Every 5 unique fights with players grants you damage reflect by .2% of damage taken

Conclusions:

• If I have 18 fights with unique players, I'd get to return .6% damage taken from any npc ( So if Telos hit me 500 dmg, I'd only get 497 dmg and Telos get hit by 3 dmg )
  • If I have 7 fights with unique players and 13 fights with the same players, I'd get to return .2% damage taken from any npc ( So if Telos hit me 500 dmg, I'd only get 499 dmg and telos get hit by 1 dmg )
  • Support

ehh. I kinda like the idea but if its all custom abilities that would be too hard to keep up with coding side when the server gets bigger.  Having to code something in for every single player and make it ip exclusive. Presets would be a better way to go but we already basically have that system with perks.